Why exhibit at fibreCONEXT 2020?
FibreCONEXT2020 will be your networking gateway.
Connect to influential FIBRE professionals from around the world and play a vital role in shaping our industry.
The Virtual FibreCONEXT2020 event will take place from 23 – 27 Nov 2020 and is the industry response to Stay At Home mandate during COVID-19.
We have seen traditional events are rapidly shifting to virtual event formats to comply with social distancing requirements in a COVID-19-affected world. Let’s explore the many ways you can build value for your virtual event sponsors in three phases: pre-event marketing and registration; during the event itself; and after the event via on-demand formats and post-event marketing.
- Sponsor dedicated profiles on event website and streaming platform.
- Sponsor live interaction with attendees through video chat.
- Sponsor lead generation forms.
- Sponsor management console to view and manage their stands and leads.
- Social media posts and paid media brand awareness.
- Branded delegate email reminders on speaker and talk content.
- Updated delegate emails with fresh content.
- Delegate access to networking forums and exhibitor digital marketing material.
- Access to evergreen, on-demand video content
DURING THE EVENT
- On-screen real estate – sponsor logos on-screen throughout the event with links, or have individual sponsors associated with particular sessions.
- Video adverts – Breakaway sessions, a time to feature sponsor logos with links, offers, competitions and other content. Video branding, top and tail, polls, competitions and surveys
- Social posts – Speakers / Sponsors focus
- Digital goodie bag – These may be provided online or posted to them later, creating added engagement between your sponsors and your attendees.
- Networking and sponsor meetings – sponsor benefits such as networking via event chat rooms, or one-on-one meetings between sponsors and speakers or delegates.
- 3D Exhibition booths and trade halls with interactive content and link to live video meetings.
- On-demand content – Virtual event can live on for many months online in various formats, available to be viewed on-demand online
- Post-event emails and social
- Video highlights and snippets
- Post-event surveys
- Post-event newsletters
- Launch of the digital quarterly magazine with sponsor adverts, advertorials and general content